Saturday, May 06, 2006

tag again?

Lain, I'm going to stop reading your blog if you keep doing this to me! (he he, just kidding) I got tagged again by her.....which would be fine if these questions didn't make me have to think on the weekend! AHHHH ... (must turn brain back on, must turn brain back on)

Seven things to do before I die...

  1. Have a career I look forward to getting out of bed for
  2. Build or buy a home with a pool in the backyard
  3. Learn to speak Spanish
  4. Watch my grandchildren grow up & have families of their own
  5. Travel to Europe
  6. Make a difference in someone's life
  7. Be debt-free with a credit score so high people will BEG to loan me money!

Seven things I cannot do...

  1. stay on a diet
  2. stay away from sugar
  3. control everything & everyone around me
  4. sleep at night
  5. feel good about how my body looks
  6. find enough energy for what I want to do
  7. find enough patience

Seven things that attract me to my man...

  1. His cute butt!
  2. His eyes
  3. His smile
  4. His complete devotion & loyalty to me
  5. His protective nature
  6. His giving nature
  7. His stability

Seven books that I love...

  1. The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman(no relationship should be without this book!)
  2. Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz(it was my grandfather's favorite)
  3. Shel Silverstein's books
  4. Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
  5. The Piano Shop on the Left Bank by Thad Carhart
  6. The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck
  7. The Hours by Michael Cunningham

Seven things I say...

  1. I'll do it (my husband thinks I say this all the time.... I think I do too)
  2. Stop it / drop it / knock it off (said to Kya my problem "child".. dog)
  3. Honey, when are you coming home? (poor DH works so much I don't see him much)
  4. You're just a dumb boy (said to DH, but I'm kidding of course)
  5. What do you want for dinner? (I have a list of available dinner items on the fridge but I still ask my DH every night what item from the list he wants)
  6. Who loves you? (DH & I say this to each other all the time)
  7. Honey, I went to the store...(pause) ... but I got a really good deal!

Seven movies I've loved...(if it's possible to wear out a DVD, these will be worn out soon)

  1. Somewhere in Time
  2. Sense & Sensibility
  3. Pretty Woman
  4. City of Angels
  5. Little Women
  6. The Thomas Crown Affair
  7. The Competition (don't own this one... yet)

Seven people I'm gonna tag...

  1. Seven? I don't think 7 people read my blog yet!
(and now to add one of my own)
Seven things I shouldn't eat at midnight:

No comments: