Thursday, May 04, 2006

new projects / too many projects

My husband must cringe when I tell him I'm going shopping. I'm sure in the back of his mind he hopes I don't go to the LCS (local craft store) because I always get trapped into buying something there (usually for my card-making which I don't do a lot of). This time, however, I got trapped in there by all the jewelry making supplies & then remembered ... I can make my own stitch holders!

So I did! My DH & I have this thing with dragonfly's & everytime I see one, I think of him. I don't have a million dragonfly things around the house & I really don't want to (I'm not inot the "collection" thing), but if the item is a useful object, I'm all for it!

I also realized today that I have too many knitting projects in process, & nothing completed! Currently on the needles:
  1. Saunshine Sweet Tee #3 - 90% complete (needs blocking & side seams sewn)
  2. Columbine Socks - 40% complete
  3. Cardigan (more of testing a pattern with yarn I hate than making something I'll keep & cherish & wear forever) - 75% complete
  4. Shedir hat (needs to be ripped & started over with smaller needles)
  5. Prayer shawl that I modified into a lap quilt - 65% complete

Needless to say, I suppose I should finish one of these items before starting something else! I'll post photos & details about each item in the future (easier to say that than to do it now... umm is mr. procrastination rearing his ugly head?)

No comments: