Friday, May 12, 2006

No Sleep & Socks

I hate that I'm not sleeping well at night. I was going to quietly slide between the sheets & snuggle up with my sleepy DH about 90 minutes ago, but something awful has happened!!

I must have misplaced or lost my bedroom!! It's not there! Someone has replaced it with a hibernating bears den. (Although there's only one LOUD snoring bear in there & it definitely resembles my DH).

As soon as I hear the bear, ur I mean DH stop snoring, I'll go to bed..I promise. Lucky me, he has to get up for work at 4am so the snoring will end in about 30 minutes for sure! YIPPEEEEE!

You know, if you click on the picture, you might even be able to see some detail on these socks.

I learned how to knit a sock on 2 circulars from the Cat Bordhi book, (same place this Columbine Peak pattern came from), but I taught myself how to knit 2 socks on 2 circulars. I'm quite proud of myself.

A word of caution...don't make any mistakes if you have any pattern work at all & you're a beginning sock knitter. Frogging is a bitch -- although it can be done.

So far so good....heels should be interesting though! Wish me luck!

No comments: