Friday, May 19, 2006

Busted, Sweet Tee & DeStash Burn

I'm busted by DH. Today he confessed that he reads my blog. My response.....

Dear DH,
Whenever you read my blog, please make sure you're sitting down.....you just never know how much money I may spend.
Love, Me
P.S. Thanks for the money

My Sweet Tee # 3 is blocking now & I hope to be seaming it this weekend!!

Word of caution to anyone who reads this ( I think there's 3 of you now?) Purchasing from the Destash blog has bit my in the arse twice, so be forewarned! (Actually, it didn't bite me in the arse until the 2nd time, but I'm mad, so I'm saying twice). Also, it's actually not the blogs fault, it's one particular person on that blog. The first time I tried to purchase from her she emailed me back that the yarn had already sold. It happens, no biggie. But, the second time....
  • I emailed her I wanted to purchase her yarn.
  • She emailed me that it was available & to send her my zip code.
  • I did.
  • She emailed me back that s&h costs were $3 & that I could paypal her.
  • I did.
  • She emailed me back that someone else had already purchased the yarn.
EXCUSE ME!! WTF? Anyway, I'm never going to attempt to buy yarn from her again even if she does have more yarn on that site that I want.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie MacKay said...

hi there
i am wondering about the cute little pictures on you WIP sidebar.
did you do those yourself.
i am intersted in doing the same on my blog, if you would share your secret..
thanks

~Kristie said...

Ann-Marie,
I sure wish I would've checked my comment BEFORE I deleted the
link for those photos & changed my blog to the progress bars instead.
I was having problems with those cute pictures & since there weren't
photos for all the things I plan on making in the future, I thought it
would be best to go with the progress bars. Yes, the pictures were cute,
but overall they took up a lot of room so the progress bars just work
out better for me now. Sorry I don't remember who I originally
"borrowed" the photos from in the first place..
~Kristie