Thursday, April 27, 2006

TAG.....I'm It?

I saw this on the Knit & Purl Grrl website & thought I'd join in for my FIRST tag (although I wasn't tagged & so does this even count?)


5 Things in my fridge:

  • Romaine lettuce
  • Asahi (Japanese Beer)
  • Pepperoni
  • Jonagold Apples
  • Shredded Cheese

  • 5 things in my closet:

  • My wedding dress & shoes
  • Assortment of bathing suits (that I wouldn't be caught dead in right now)
  • My favorite Anne Klein jeans (that don't fit)
  • My favorite black leather jacket (also doesn't fit right now)
  • COACH handbags (2) -- thankfully these always fit!

  • 5 things in my purse:

  • iPod
  • Disneyland Deluxe Annual Pass
  • sunglasses (that I hate because they are soooo out of style)
  • pictures of my neices, nephews & grandkids
  • margarita (I wish)

  • 5 things in my car:

  • map of southern California
  • assortment of CD's (until I get my car retrofitted to play my iPod)
  • Curel hand lotion
  • Acura owner's manual
  • lint remover

  • 5 things on my Tivo:

  • DH's VIETNAM shows
  • Knitty Gritty episode from DIY
  • Sex & the City (edited version)
  • Law & Order
  • Little House on the Prairie (yes, I'll admit it)

  • 5 people I'm tagging:

  • Saunshine
  • D Diva
  • Island Chicklet
  • my lil' sis (who needs to get a blog)
  • Mya Finari
(feel free to tag yourself if I didn't mention your name....I did!)

1 comment:

Lain said...

I love the margarita in your purse... you are so funny!

Hey, have you done the Sexy Knitters KAL? I want to join but I feel so self-conscious about it. Somehow I **want** to feel sexy but as I sit here in a baseball cap, an ovesized T shirt with unshaven legs... hmmmm... I don't think I'd qualify for membership! ;)

xoxoxo
Lain