Saturday, April 01, 2006

London?

I just don't want to go to bed, but I don't want to knit either....actually I do want to knit but I'm missing either a decent pattern, or the right yarn, or the correct needles....excuses, excuses.

So I was browsing the internet & ran across a site where you fill out any one of a huge variety of surveys & you get back an answer to copy into your blog. The survey I decided to try was "What European City Do You Belong In?" I think I answered less than 5 questions in about 30 seconds & here's what I got!


You Belong in London

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!


No comments: