A few of these "guilty pleasures".....
- Working on knitting projects in front of the tv, instead of working on the abundant amount of cleaning, laundry, etc.
- Drinking margarita's on the rocks, instead of water on the rocks
- Playing with the dogs instead of poop scooping
- Shopping without a budget or a list
- Making cards for upcoming occassions but keeping them because "they're too pretty to give away"
- Trying on expensive shoes & handbags that I could never afford to buy
- Staying up until 2 or 3am & sleeping until 9 or 10am
- Eating chocolate instead of a piece of fruit
And the list goes on & on. Maybe I should start a side link of my top 100 guilty pleasures... hmmm.