Friday, March 24, 2006

title change again?

I changed my title today to Guilty Pleasures. For now, it seems to fit better than the last title (which I honestly thought was stupid - to put it nicely).

A few of these "guilty pleasures".....
  • Working on knitting projects in front of the tv, instead of working on the abundant amount of cleaning, laundry, etc.
  • Drinking margarita's on the rocks, instead of water on the rocks
  • Playing with the dogs instead of poop scooping
  • Shopping without a budget or a list
  • Making cards for upcoming occassions but keeping them because "they're too pretty to give away"
  • Trying on expensive shoes & handbags that I could never afford to buy
  • Staying up until 2 or 3am & sleeping until 9 or 10am
  • Eating chocolate instead of a piece of fruit

And the list goes on & on. Maybe I should start a side link of my top 100 guilty pleasures... hmmm.

No comments: