Thursday, March 16, 2006

Introducing....

So here it is, my very first blog! I only knew these things existed for a couple of months & whenever I speak to family/friends about it, they have no clue what I'm talking about.

So why is my title Sunshine & Rain? Well.....2 reasons:
  1. Sunshine: I currently live in California & I think sunshine is a reference to not only where I live & who I'm with, but also everything bright, happy, & fun.
  2. Rain: I used to live in Seattle for 10 years & I think rain is a reference to washing negative things away & re-inventing yourself.

My "kids" are out of dog food, so I jumped in my car about an hour ago & wouldn't you know it..the car battery is dead! I called my DH & he's going to rescue me (hopefully soon). I'm sure the dogs are a little upset about not getting breakfast, but it's not like they'd starve if they miss a meal!


My "kids": Duke (background) & Kya (foreground) Posted by Picasa

No comments: