Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hat Chart Love

I'm absolutely loving this Shedir pattern! This is my first pattern using a chart & although it's challenging, my projects generally have to be. I tend to get bored easily, which is why I seem to always choose projects (work, home, etc) way beyond my capabilities. So far I've noticed that if a knitting project is too simple, it gets to be a UFO really fast! (I'll be posting these UFO's soon).

I realized today when I was setting up my site for photos of past & current projects, that I really have been awful about photographing anything I've knit. In fact, most of the projects I've knitted in the past 7 months haven't been photographed! (i.e. 7 childrens hats, 1 baby cardigan, 3 baby hats, childs scarf, adult hat, 2 pairs of mittens, and prayer shawl. That is just too sad I didn't capture all of those items in pictures. Maybe I should contact each recipient & have them send me a photo of them wearing their gift (good luck with that one I'm sure!)

No comments: