Monday, September 18, 2006

Twilight Zone Winner

Something's going on. Something from another dimension. I think I may have entered the twilight zone & I hope it doesn't end. (Reminder to self ... buy lotto ticket!)

I just won my second contest!! Didn't I say I never win anything? (Liar liar pants on fire!)

I've been following the Good To Be Girl blog for awhile (anyone who lives in Seattle HAS to be awesome) and she had a contest recently to figure out how many episodes of Grey's Anatomy she could watch over the weekend, and I won! She has the cutest stitch markers. You must check out her online store. I've attached a photo of the iPod sitch marker that she's working on now .. isn't it adorable? I wonder what stitch markers she'll choose to send me.

I've also entered another blog contest at the Yarn Pirate blog. (Thank you Heather for the link!) The yarn Pirate is giving away a skein of her hand dyed yarn, some piratey things & maybe some chocolate. Yarn AND chocolate! What more could a girl want! The contest runs through midnight tonight, so if you haven't entered the contest, what are you waiting for? By the way, the photo is an example of some of the yarn she sells (drool, drool)

1 comment:

Brena said...

Lucky lucky girl! I LOVE those stitch markers!!!!