First, the rules:
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here you go:
- I learned to shoot a bow and arrow nine years ago from a former Olympic team trainer. I spent approximately two hours doing this and haven't touched a bow and arrow since then.
- I hate finishing projects. I always feel a bit of sadness when a project is complete so towards the end of projects I slow down drastically.
- My idea of the perfect home would be a cottage on a lake in the Pacific Northwest.
- Fifteen years ago, I was within 3 credits of an associates degree in piano performance. If I were to return to college now, I'd become a nurse.
- My husbands first wife is one of my best friends.
- My husband loves to write "I Love (heart symbol) You" with the tip of his finger on my leg at random times during the week. My heart still skips a beat when he does this.
- I've worn the same watch for eight years that I purchased at Macy's in Denver Colorado when I was on a business trip and my watch broke. I still get compliments on it although I only paid around $70 for it.
- I used to have severe acne until I tried a medication called isotretinoin (Accutane). I haven't had acne for almost ten years now and although I still have a few slight acne scars, this medication was worth its weight in gold!
In personal news, my health has been hit or miss lately. I got lucky enough to be feeling pretty good this weekend, so we babysat the grandkids while their parents went to parties for their friends who are getting married. We went to McDonald's (which the kids call MickeyDonald's) to play in the playland tubes & slides .. oh and I think we may have had a hamburger too. The youngest one didn't want to go down the slide, so grandpa showed him how it was done. They both came down following him. I'm sure glad I had the camera.