Thursday, March 23, 2006

I love packages!

Isn't it great that when you're having one of those typical mundane kind of days, that you can get a simple suprise by doing the regular mail check & discover that a package is waiting for you? Since I order yarn & card-making supplies online (along with various other objects), it is always a treat to see which of my online purchases has finally arrived!

Of course I believe in supporting the LYS (especially when you want the yarn "right now"), but I love it that I found a company online called Knit Picks that sells quality yarn for a great price.

In my package I received my first 2 pairs of size 2 Addi Turbo Circular Needles I intend to use for my socks although I'll probably also have to buy a size 1 also. I also have 2 skeins of Simple Stripes in Storm, and 2 skeins of Essential in Cocoa. These are intended for socks if I can ever decide on a pattern! Last but not least, I received 2 skeins of Shine Sport in Sand to make the Chemo Hat project to donate to our local chemo unit. I'll update as everything progresses.

I think I finally figured out how to link web pages. It's been driving me craaaaazy!

No comments: